Resistance Band Exercise Station 7′ High
- Every physical therapy clinic would likely appreciate being equipped with one of these convenient multi-functional theraband workout devices!
- This practical workout station quickly adjusts to the correct lever heights and proper resistance strengths for a wide range of purposeful resistance band exercises. For even more possibilities incorporate the use of an exercise ball.
- Fitness minded people can have the tool they need to tone up muscles and work on posture using a wide range of routines with this economically priced workout station mounted on their wall and rehab patients can have a great way to continue their HEP therapy at home.
- Additional information
- Clinical Applications
- Reviews (0)
An economical theraband workout station. Simply add on varying resistance Therabands on the adjustment ring and the quick height adjustment makes this device one of the most versatile and convenient ways to perform a multitude of exercises. (See clinical applications.)
Product dimensions are for shipping purposes and actual dimensions may vary.
|Dimensions||84 × 4 × 4 in in|
- Adjusts quickly to the most suitable lever height for multiple applications.
- The right resistance readily available, increase or decrease intensity with ease.
- Conveniently perform upper extremity flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, internal & external rotation, scapular retraction, protraction and stabilization from any angle.
- Numbered height settings make it easy to keep track of progress and to document.
- Can also be used for lower extremities with an ankle strap, just attach a hook to both ends of bands as needed.
- This versatile device will allow the clinician to be hands free allowing for more manual cuing techniques when needed and can keep the experienced patient actively occupied on a multi-exercise routine.
- Comes fully assembled.