Finger Ladder / Peg Holing System
A TKD Original Design: Why only have the typical basic Finger Ladder when you can have so much more versatility? This device helps facilitate important functional movements during shoulder rehabilitation treatments. Create specific pattern movements for desired therapeutic applications while challenging the patients and keep them motivated to stay on task.
- Clinical Applications
- Additional information
A new kind of finger ladder that not only provides for the basic finger walking exercise but opens up numerous possibilities to engage and challenge the patient in functional training and motor skills during shoulder rehabilitation exercises in flexion/abduction/scaption as they advance in ability.
- Comes with 7 – 3/4″ diameter pegs.
- 1 1/2″ thickness allows for deeper peg placement.
- Made of birch hardwood with a durable vinyl lacquered finish.
- The top of device should typically be installed at the 7′ level for most applications.
- Horizontal wall installation and table top applications may also apply.
- Great versatile tool for the clinic or advancing long term shoulder retraining at home.
- Create movement patterns, weave pegs horizontally, through the middle and vertically to challenge and increase proprioception.
- Supports cognitive awareness training during efforts to keep on specific tasks and different configurations.
Product dimensions are for shipping purposes and actual dimensions may vary.
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 45 in in|